Be part of a newly formed Change/PMO function supporting an exciting new transformation programme for a business that leads the way in tailor made travel.
Great company culture working in state of the art offices located close to the tube and Shepherds Bush station.
If you love travel then this is the place for you, with great benefits that include reduced costs on holidays!
Some flexible working from home and visits are required to the Oxfordshire office.
Support the Transformation Director and Global Leadership Team (GLT) as significant changes are made to the business.
The PMO Analyst plays a crucial role in the change structure providing day-to-day support to the key business projects within the transformation portfolio.
- Establish positive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure engagement and successful delivery of change.
- Provide excellent and robust governance across the delivery portfolio.
- Work with the Finance team and project managers to ensure that project budgets are effectively managed, projects do not overspend, and that benefits are measured and tracked.
- Support the collection of lessons learnt to enable continuous improvement.
- Work with the Communications team to ensure all progress and change is communicated simply and effectively.
- Work with HR to ensure training and cultural change is included in project plans.
- Some PMO experience with the ability to support major change at pace.
- Ability to work positively with stakeholders at all levels to support the achievement of business outcomes.
- Sound experience of project management methods, standards, of coaching and training project managers.
- Results-oriented, resilient, and positive with a "can-do" attitude and Strong EQ.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate (both written and oral) to all levels particularly able to challenge and to be challenged.
- Will be excited about the Travel's business and vision.
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach, assisting project managers with planning tasks where required and maintaining the project portfolio.
Please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.