|Job Title:||PMO Analyst/Lead - Transformation|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
PMO Analyst/Lead - Transformation
FTC - End 2022
The PMO Analyst/Lead sits within the business change programme, and will be the key PMO support for the Transformation team, delivering against a major IT outsourcing transformation, impacting people, processes and technology.
Responsibilities of the PMO Analyst/Lead include:
Support the success delivery of the business change programme.
- Run, drive, and proactively maintain effective programme controls to support successful delivery of the programme outcomes
- Drive and proactively maintain the actions, risks, dependencies, and issues
- Support the administration of programme workshops by organising and proactively maintain the workshop look ahead relating to business
- Work with the Programme lead and Programme director to prepare the Hardy Exec Steerco slide on Wednesday of each week
- Record and drive to completion the decisions, actions and minutes for Business Change meeting
- Record attendance of change leads and agents across each workshop in your remit, consider what next steps are required if an area has not been represented or key people are missing
- Provide proposal, guidance, and input to the overall risk approach on the business change programme feeding into 3rd party on risk approach and dependencies
- Prepare for shareholder audit of the programme risks
- Support the Ericsson to ensure they get their workshops set up in a timely manner with the appropriate internal business people
- The PMO Analyst/Lead will engage with stakeholders at all levels within the shareholders, suppliers and internally to ensure timely provision of accurate information in line with the agreed reporting cycles
- Interpret and respond appropriately to project community requirements for support and information
- Proactively seek to identify and make improvements to BPT processes and systems, though simplification, automation, and innovation
- Knowledge of Portfolio planning and Project Management methodology.
- Good understanding of project frameworks, financial management and governance process established through industry practice working in a PMO or project delivery organisation
- More than anything, we are looking for someone who enjoys what they do, shows initiative and drive, and engages with people from across the business to achieve best outcomes.
- Good at policing and ensuring adherence to Ways of Working (WOW), ability to hold the programme team to account
- Proactive and ability to drive things forward , someone who is structured and good at planning their work
- Someone good interpersonal skills who can remain cool and calm under pressure
To apply for the PMO Analyst/Lead role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.