A leading name within the telecoms sector are currently recruiting for a PMO Analyst/PMO Lead to support the Design Authority.
What does the role involve?
- Take accountability for the organisation and preparation of the technical governance meetings
- Prepare agenda based on feedback from the design community
- Get content / slides from the design community and prepare the pack based on the agenda for the meetings
- Support running of the technical governance meeting/s
- Track and follow up actions with the design community to aid resolution of issues and decisions
- Maintain and track progress of the agreed and prioritised wider design RAID on the programme
- Maintain and track progress of comments and issues with design artefacts on the programme
- Help with the creation of content / slides to drive specific technical decisions with the help of and input from the design community
- Maintain interaction and flow of required information between the design governance forums and wider programme governance forums
- Help with bridging communication gaps in the design community (between teams and onsite / offshore)
The type of person are we looking for:
- Technical programme experience - Should understand technical terminology & requirements
- PMO / PM background, eg managing Risks/Issues, project change management, planning
- Experience of engaging with business stakeholders at multiple levels through to senior management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Nice to Have:
- Working on a large Transformation Programme
- Experience of working within mobile telecoms or similar industry.
- Understanding of different IT delivery methodologies
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Design Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Data Protection Officer
Location: Berkshire, England