|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
12 Month Contract
I am currently recruiting for a mid-level PMO Analyst on behalf of our client based in Reading, Berkshire.
As PMO Analyst you will work closely with the Program Portfolio team, helping to create a centre of excellence for reporting.
As PMO Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Production of board packs
- Work with business owners and SMT to understand business targets and monitor performance and areas of concern
- Monitor projects and sub-projects, ensuring quality data is being captured
- Support risks and benefits tracking, analysis and reporting
- Help to build the delivery roadmap
- Manage the Work Request system
This contract position would suit a mid-level PMO Analyst, you will need to be confident engaging with senior stakeholders, able to use own initiative and can pick up new systems / processes easily.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previously worked as a PMO Analyst within a fast paced, changing environment
- Knowledge and best practice of program portfolio methodologies and governance
- Self-motivated, driven
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to manage and overcome resistance to change
- Experience using portfolio management tools (IFS and SharePoint)
- PMO Governance knowledge - Project Healthcheck reporting, Dashboard reporting, being able to hold managers to account
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.