Due to exciting programmes kicking off in the mobile telecoms sector in 2019, we are looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to come in a take the lead on governance and support of a number of major projects, as well broader input into the development of our client's PMO function.
What are we looking from you?
- A lot of get-up-and-go!!! You'll be an interactive personality with the ability to get the best out of your stakeholders!
- Previous PMO Analyst experience, in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment
- Excellent reporting skills - Excel skills (Pivots, VLookups etc), Powerpoint Presentations (Project Board Packs)
- Governance knowledge - we're looking for someone who can come in and add real value to our PMO Processes and governance procedures, to make the most out of our Agile working environment.
- Sharepoint Management.
What's in it for you?
- Aside from competitive day rates, you'll be working in a lively, friendly and agile environment, where there is fresh challenge every day.
- Our client's offices are conveniently located near Reading train station, coupled with the ability to work flexibly from home when not in the office.
- We're looking for someone who can actively participate in delivering change, so if you're looking to make an impact, and add an industry leading client to your CV, then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Apply here, and if we are able to shortlist your application, we will be in touch over the next 1-2 weeks to arrange an interview.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.