PMO Analyst - an exciting PERMANENT opportunity has arisen working for a rapidly growing Communications company in central Reading supporting a busy Business Planning Team.
As PMO Analyst you will support the Delivery and Governance Lead in maintaining and improving the Portfolio, Programme and Project governance, standards, processes and systems and ensuring data held within the systems are accurate and up to date.
As PMO Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the production of monthly Status Reports and dashboards
- Create a centre of excellence for reporting
- Ensuring data accuracy across systems to support project delivery
- Maintain process maps using MS Visio
- Maintain effective working relationships across the Business Planning team
- Support the enforcement and smooth running of Portfolio, Programme and Project Governance
Skills & experiences we are looking for:
- Must have experience of implementing PMO structured frameworks, such as project governance, quality standards, committee or board meetings
- Governance experience - project healthcheck reporting, dashboard reporting, holding managers to account
- Highly competent in the use of Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills
- Confident relationship building skills
- Strong data analysis
- Experience of administering meetings and work within a structured framework (such as a governance function, a board of directors, or a committee)
- SharePoint management experience
- Previous experience as a PMO Analyst in a fast paced multi-stakeholder environment
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.