|Job Title:||Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant/PA/EA|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant/PA/EA is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home until restrictions are lifted, then the role will be based in Derry, Northern Ireland.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have strong experience working as a Personal or Executive Assistant
- Must have strong diary/calendar management and ability to prioritise/multi-task
- Will be responsible for looking after 6 senior executives, must have experience of looking after at least 2 executives
- Must have strong MS Office and Outlook experience
- Extensive experience of the following: Diary management, booking meeting rooms, hosting teleconferences
- Arranging/booking travel using internal system (training will be given)
- Must be able to work to deadlines
- First point of contact for enquiries
- Provides a remote Shared Service of defined activities to a number of senior and/or customer facing Executives.
- Build and manage customer relationships
- Diary management for allocated Executives
- Meeting logistics (both internal and customer related)
- Receiving calls, responding, directing or flagging as appropriate
- General support: expenses processing, leave booking, booking of travel and accommodation for allocated Executives
- Delegated Travel Application Form Approvals (only where there is an audit trail of prior management approval)
- Provide cover during leave of absence period for other members of the Personal Assistant team
- Timely response to all queries, utilising various communication tools available and as appropriate
- Delivers work to agreed quality and timescales.
- Satisfactory feedback from both internal staff and customers.
- Effective individual or team planning.
- Excellent client facing experience
- All records are accurately maintained, satisfactory feedback from individuals and/or team.
- Meetings and Travel Arrangements are booked and confirmed.
- Adds value to the individual or team with depth of knowledge
- Displays Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Understands the value of team working and collaborates well with others
- Ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and multi-task effectively
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.