Until 10th December 2021 (likely to extend and also possibility of temp to perm for right candidate)
Location: Home working (Derry once restrictions are lifted - can consider 3 or 4 days on site and 1 or 2 days from home)
Provides a remote Shared Service of defined activities to 6 senior executives (should have experience of looking after at least 2 previously).
- First point of contact for enquiries
* Build and manage customer relationships
* Diary management for allocated Executives
* Meeting logistics (both internal and customer related)
* Receiving calls, responding, directing or flagging as appropriate
* General support, e.g. expenses processing, leave booking, booking of travel and accommodation for allocated Executives
* Delegated Travel Application Form (TAF) Approvals (only where there is an audit trail of prior management approval)
* Provide cover during leave of absence period for other members of the Personal Assistant team
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely response to all queries, utilizing various communication tools available and as appropriate
- Delivers work to agreed quality and timescales.
- Satisfactory feedback from both internal staff and customers.
- Effective individual or team planning.
- All records are accurately maintained, satisfactory feedback from individuals and/or team.
- Meetings and Travel Arrangements are booked and confirmed.
- Adds value to the individual or team with depth of knowledge
- Displays Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Understands the value of teamworking and collaborates well with others
- Ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and multi task effectively
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.