|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|REF:||PA - Derry_1649238160|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Craig|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Exciting new opportunity in Derry for a Personal Assistant on a long term rolling Temp contract to provide a remote Shared Service of defined activities to a number of senior and/or customer facing Executives.
The role will be purely to support up to 6 Executive at one time, from Travel to meetings.
You will be looking after the Key Accountability's as follows:
- First point of contact for enquiries & Build and manage customer relationships
* Diary management for allocated Executives
* Meeting logistics (both internal and customer related)
* Receiving calls, responding, directing or flagging as appropriate
* General support, e.g. expenses processing, leave booking, booking of travel and accommodation for allocated Executives
- Diary/calendar management and ability to prioritise/multi-task
- Will be looking after 6 senior executives (should have experience of looking after at least 2 previously)
- Need good MS Office and Outlook experience
- Diary management
- Arranging/booking travel using internal system (training will be given)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.