|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Duration:||6 months plus|
|REF:||PA - 220001RK_1646066446|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Are you an experience PA, and looking got a new approach and career path with a large well know organisation?
Exciting new opportunity in Derry for a Personal Assistant on a 6 month rolling Temp contract to provide a remote Shared Service of defined activities to a number of senior and/or customer facing Executives.
You will be looking after the Key Accountabilities as follows:
First point of contact for enquiries & Build and manage customer relationships
* Diary management for allocated Executives
* Meeting logistics (both internal and customer related)
* Receiving calls, responding, directing or flagging as appropriate
* General support, e.g. expenses processing, leave booking, booking of travel and accommodation for allocated Executives
* Delegated Travel Application Form (TAF) Approvals (only where there is an audit trail of prior management approval)
* Provide cover during leave of absence period for other members of the Personal Assistant team
- Diary/calendar management and ability to prioritise/multi-task
- Need good MS Office and Outlook experience
- Diary management
- Booking meeting rooms
- Arranging/booking travel using internal system (training will be given)
- Must be able to work to deadlines
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.