Performance Tester - Contract - Hampshire
Leading managed services provider in the defence industry require an experienced Performance Tester on an ongoing contract basis to work on-site in their Basingstoke offices.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
- Understanding the non-functional requirements
- Analyse the critical business scenarios
- Analyse the service level agreement objectives
- Prepare the performance test strategy/plan
- Develop and review the test scripts
- Reviewing the workload model
- Review and analysis of the test execution results
Testing experience to write and execute automated test scripts,
Undertake defect management and reporting as required
Extensive current delivery experience using JMeter, SOAP UI test management tooling such as Jira.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Rohit.Chavda@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Performance testing Engineer - Contract- Remote
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Cork City, Cork
Full Stack .Net Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
PMPF Security Project Manager- Flexible Working
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester