Performance Marketing Consultant - Contract - 6 Months - Maidenhead
- Analytical background
- Experience of analysing performance and making recommendations
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Performance Marketing Consultant to join their team for an initial 6 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company.
You will be overseeing the analysis of performance against targets and providing the business with recommendations for improvement. You will be leading cross-functional teams to deliver improvements and ratify all channel performance initiatives.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring campaigns and updating dashboards
- Delivering key insights to the business, challenging performance where required and making recommendations
- Reviewing traffic performance of all channels
- Out-looking and forecasting based on traffic driving activity and highlighting key insights such as risks and opportunities to the business
- Recommending OPEX spend and optimisation of channels
- Managing and influencing Stakeholders
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.