|Job Title:||Performance Marketing Analyst (B2C, Luxury Travel Company)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Performance Marketing Analyst
My client are a leading luxury travel company, who operate in the UK & USA. They create world-wide, tailor-made and unforgettable holidays for a wide range of clients, from safariing in Africa, to Polar Bear spotting and glacier trekking in the Arctic. Due to company expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Performance Marketing Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis, working out of their offices in West London.
The Performance Marketing Analyst will be responsible for delivering actionable insight across our marketing including channels, content and platforms. As part of the Marketing Intelligence team within the Performance Marketing team you will be a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail and understanding of marketing practices. Working in a UK market role your day-to-day accountabilities will be market based with alignment to agreed global best practices, vital to ensure optimum performance and efficiency.
UK Market Performance Analysis
- Work with channel owners, marketing managers and the UK Head of Marketing to delivery actionable insight and performance analysis of all UK marketing activities.
- Drive measurement and analysis to maximise marketeers understanding of their activities and deliver optimisations that improve marketing efficiency
UK Market Reporting
- Deliver regular reporting on the UK market in agreed & consistent formats to give channel owners, marketing managers and the UK Head of Marketing regular visibility of performance
Audience Data Selection
- Work with the CRM team to deliver audience data selections as and when needed, using analytical practices to select the best possible audience for each activity
- Support the delivery of agreed performance initiatives that focus on driving growth and improving marketing efficiency.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to drive focus and adoption
- A marketing or digital background
- Excellent mathematical & numerical skills
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Data Visualisation e.g. Tableau, Data Studio
- Demonstrable experience (execution or analysis) of paid media, Email/CRM and SEO
If you would like to be considerd for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.