Performance Marketing Analyst
(Office Location - Shepherds Bush, London)
Performance Marketing Analyst - this is a key role working for a rapidly developing company where you will be ensuring alignment on marketing strategy and maximising efficiency of processes and performance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Performance Marketing Analyst to join my client on a permanent basis. This is a new role to the Marketing team, this is a global position working collaboratively with the UK and US marketing teams.
What you will be doing:
- Working with channel owners, marketing managers and Head of Marketing to deliver actionable insight and performance analysis of all UK marketing activities.
- Drive measurement and analysis to maximise understanding of activities and deliver improvements to marketing efficiency.
- Deliver regular reporting and regular of marketing performance
- Work with CRM team to delivery audience data selections
- Enable self-service strategy, delivering data visualisation and dashboarding
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- Proven demonstrable experience in digital marketing
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Strong data analysis, understanding of data, and creating dashboards
- Previous experience working with large data sets and databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Data visualisation - eg Tableau, Data Studio
- Demonstrable experience (Execution or analysis) of paid media, Email/CRM/ and SEO
This position will initially be remote/home working, however once able, you will be required to travel to their Shepherds Bush office.
My client are offering a competitive salary with a generous benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.