Performance Marketing Analyst
Shepherds Bush, London
Performance Marketing Analyst - this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join a leading, high-end Travel Company on a permanent basis. This position is offering a competitive salary plus London weighting.
My client are looking for a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail, exceptional analytical skills and a strong understanding of marketing practices. Sitting with the Marketing Intelligence team and Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- UK Market performance analysis
- Drive measurement and analysis to maximise marketeers understanding of activities and deliver optimisations to improve marketing efficiency
- Deliver regular reporting on the UK market
- Work with CRM team to deliver audience data selections
- Deliver data visualisation and dashboarding to maximise self-service
- Performance initiatives analysis
Skills & Experiences Required:
- This position requires someone who has previously worked as a Marketing Analyst, as understanding of marketing is key
- Must have excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets and databases
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Data Studio
- Demonstrable experience (Execution or analysis) of paid media, Email/CRM and SEO
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please apply on line!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.