Performance Architect - Security Cleared - Contract
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
The current Service platform solution is being implemented using a COTS software (a collective of open source and bespoke code) that is handling large volumes, high Tx per second, large image data and processing via BPEL logic and calling multiple services, using a highly available MS SQL Server Backend.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Understand and demonstrate experience and skills in analysing software products, solutions, designs from a performance perspective.
- Analyse the solution to ensure it can achieve and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, high-capacity.
- Understand the complexities of a multi-interfaced service platform
- Have experience of implementing Enterprise Service Buses or other message oriented middleware systems
- Ideally have built systems to manage data that includes imagery
- Detailing and documenting performance related design
- Formulating and implementing extensive testing strategies and tools
- Solution designs for changes to the existing solution that will assist in meeting the requirement
Mandatory Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience building Java systems with strict requirements for low-latency (microseconds count) and deterministic performance.
- Prior experience with Event Sourcing (Sequenced core stream) based architecture.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL server database optimisation and tuning.
- Experience building high performance solutions
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Problem Manager - Contract - Security Cleared - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Security cleared* Solaris Architect
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Telecoms, RAN, Transmission
Location: South East England, England
ServiceNow Lead Application Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Deskside Support Engineer
Location: Cork, Republic of Ireland