|Job Title:||Performance Architect|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Great role working for a leader within the telecoms industry and working at all stages of delivery with the business stakeholders, suppliers and design teams across a number of themes to influence the delivered work-products in order to achieve this.
The Performance Architect will be responsible for documenting key work-products such as performance risk and issues, performance activity plan for a work-packages, performance requirements including SLAs, volumetrics along with performance monitoring and scalability for the programme.
What the role will be doing:
- Understanding and documenting the performance requirements including SLAs, volumetrics, performance monitoring and scalability. Validating requirements with Business Stakeholders
- Understanding how the high-level designs support the performance requirements and identifying performance risks. In some cases a Design Assessment will be delivered.
- Modelling areas of risk to estimate latency characteristics and capacity requirements. Typically this will either be refining the workload and modelling how it applies to a set of components, or working with component suppliers to estimate capacity requirements.
- Planning activities to mitigate the key performance risks.
- Reviewing the designs and early deliverables to assess performance. Assuring adherence to best practice. Recommending performance optimisations.
- Review of the proposed Performance Testing approach to assure that the environments, data, tooling/automation and the proposed tests and associated planning and reporting. This review also covers the various stages of performance test and the shift-left of testing to identify defects as early as possible. Working with other suppliers to refine the Performance Testing Strategy.
- Review of performance test results and the analysis of defects. Analysing results and identifying opportunities for optimisation. Participating in Performance Test Exit reviews.
- Strong architecture and design skills along with experience of delivering large enterprise solutions.
- Experience of modelling techniques / numerically confident
- Wide experience of technology - user-interface, transactional and batch processing, also cloud experience, experience of package implementation.
- Experience of Performance Testing large enterprise solutions.
- Strong analysis skills both business and technical.
- Ability to drive a collaborative approach across business functions, and external partners.
- Good stakeholder management influencing skills.
For further details on this position please contact Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.