|Job Title:||People Services Administrator|
|Duration:||until Dec 2022|
|Contact Name:||Kate Matthews|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Hybrid working, some days in the Glagow office some working from home
contract start asap and running to Dec 2022
As a People Services Administrator you'll oversee and execute our volume administration processes and work to refine and development processes with the employee experience in mind.
Accountable for delivering admin support services across all key employee life cycle process activity including starters, movers, leavers, references, purchase orders, HR system maintenance, and recognition schemes to name a few. You'll support all areas of our business ensuring seamless processes are delivered that enable our people to be at their best.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking to expand your current HR administration or general administration experience in a fast paced, multi skilled HR environment.
- Transactional administration support
- Provide basic people policies and process advice, for example new starters and right to work
- Subject Matter expert on key employee life cycle processes: starters, movers, recognition schemes
- Supporting team KPIs, providing first contact resolution where possible and maintaining SLA on volume transactions
- Encourage self-service around the various policies, processes and people systems
- Continuous process reviews, applying insights to make recommendations for new ideas and ways of working
- Up-skilling self and others in line with business and legislative changes
- Input data accurately and promptly across numerous people systems ensuring compliance with data protection
- Champion company brand values and culture
- Project support as required, responding quickly and effectively to requests from others
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to communicate at various levels across the organization providing a great customer service.
- Strong team working skills focusing on sharing best practice and supporting colleagues
- Competent in navigating People Systems and CRM tools
- Basic reporting skills
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Drive and self-motivation
- Strong MS Office skills
Nice to Have
- Experience of working in an HR environment
- Significant previous administration experience
- Experience of using Oracle HCM or similar HR system
- Processing mapping skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.