|Job Title:||Partnership Consultant - Indirect B2B|
|REF:||AD - PC - B2B_1556796280|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Darlington|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Partnership Consultant - Indirect B2B
Berkshire (6 month contract)
This role is looking at launching new B2B Partners and delivering the best outcomes across commercial and cost outcomes for one of the UKs leading Telecoms companies. The role looks at finding the best ways to execute business priorities through the new B2B Soho Indirect channel who will sell the proposition on behalf of the company.
It is vital that you have existing senior relationships within Indirect B2B Distribution and Re-seller Partners and Sellers. You should have a background in devices of MNO and know existing B2B re-sellers enabling them to on board and trade with the company.
The role is critical in ensuring that channel performance is optimised to meet business objectives and that brand based decisions are achieved. As a result, a wide range of KPIs must be considered and balanced.
You will on-board new B2B Partners in the SOHO/ SMB space for the companies Indirect Channel and ensure that our partners deliver the best experience to our customers.
- Solutions Analysis -Analyse specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Sales - Ability to sell the range of B2B propositions through B2B Partners to achieve sales targets for the area.
- Contract Management -Manages and delivers required outcomes for a portfolio of contracts and negotiates service level agreements while planning, coordinating and supervising activities related to major contracts.
- Strategic Planning -Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established strategic planning systems.
- Procurement Business Case Development -Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing business cases for the procurement of services.
- Presentation skills -communicates with other people without requiring supervision and provides technical guidance when required on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Vendor Management- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on managing vendors so that they deliver the best possible results given available resources.
- Contract Management- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on monitoring and managing the provision of contracted services.
- Data Collection and analysis -Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on analysing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Costing and Budgeting -Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on costing, budgeting and finance tasks.
- Action Planning -Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Commercial Acumen -Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Indirect Partner Manager - B2B, SoHo, SME (6 Months,Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Candidate Care Consultant
Location: Bristol, England
Procurement Consultant - IT - Dublin - Permanent
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: €45000 - €48000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits