|Job Title:||Partner Manager/Vendor Manager/Network|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
PARTNER MANAGER/VENDOR MANAGER - NETWORK
We have an exciting opportunity for a Partner Manager/Vendor Manager to join our busy team working for a telecommunications company based in Reading.
The Partner Manager/Vendor Manager will develop and maintain relationships with partners to facilitate the Partner management process
You will be accountable for new technologies and solutions to be set up to be operated in the correct way and to the correct brand standards within their respective areas and to interlock with others
Ensure their respective partner organisations remain focused on service operations excellence through achievement of SLAs and by driving continuous improvement.
Build and track specific performance against short, medium and long-term benefit, report and challenge partner where necessary to stay on track (instigating Service Improvement Plans if appropriate)
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish and facilitate the provision of forecasted / Demand information to partners on a regular and accurate basis
Responsibilities of the Partner Manager/Vendor manager include:
- Provides a channel for users to request and receive standard services.
- Negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels with technical teams.
- Monitors service delivery and operations, identifies and implements actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Reviews service delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met cost effectively and prepares proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service.
- Negotiates with relevant parties in respect of disruptions and major amendments to the provision of services.
The successful Partner Manager/Vendor Manager will have
- Relevant technical expertise for the domain to objectively review and where appropriate challenge the Partner Statements of Work and solutions
- Using commercial and technical expertise, utilise problem solving skills and be able to collaborate with the Partners at the appropriate level to achieve win / win outcomes within the framework of the contractual obligations
- Has experience of delivering Operational Excellence through partners
- Leadership and managerial experience at a senior level demonstrating strong stakeholder relationship management. Demonstrates the ability to bring thought leadership to their area, decompose problems, collaborate, deliver sound decision making and communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to develop, coach and motivate people, recognise gaps and build plans to develop capability. Experience in building empowered, trusted teams.
- Has clear experience of their domain with knowledge of technologies, frameworks and standards and how to successfully apply these, through improvement roadmaps, to drive incremental maturity improvements and outcomes.
- Understanding of marketing led / consumer brands and the importance of customer experience. Able to demonstrate working in a service orientated environment and the importance of this in product development. Will understand the end to end workings of our business and the impact of key trading and operational decisions
To apply for the Partner Manager/Vendor Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.