PARTNER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - B2B Software Sales - Permanent - Berkshire
This is an outstanding full-time opportunity to join a fast-growing software business and to shape the future of the Sales function. This position would suit someone looking for long-term employment with the potential to grow into a leadership position
About the Role
This is a full-time B2B sales opportunity. You will own and develop our Channel Partner program and increase the volume and value of clients via our network of Channel Partners.
As well as growing the business with existing Channel Partners, you will also identify, own and manage a pipeline of new partners in the digital, web development, eCommerce and consultancy space, in order to educate and sell through to end clients.
This role is likely to be approx. 70-80% video-call based and 20-30% meeting Partners face-to-face with 60-70% outbound sales, 10-20% inbound sales and the remainder spread across partner relationship management and supporting activities.
You will report directly to the CEO , be part of the Management team and also a senior member of a growing Sales team.
What it Takes:
- Curiosity and the relentless pursuit of excellence
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strong initiative, drive and self-direction
- Proficient multi-tasker in a fast-moving environment
- Partnering with others to accomplish goals
- Passion for technology and confidence to demonstrate value from tech solutions
- Desire for significant variable compensation upside
- Willingness to travel
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of Software Sales including Channel Partner sales & leading Channel Partner programmes
- A good understanding of the digital, web and eCommerce space as well as commercial acumen and appreciation of B2C retail industries
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas via Partners
- Experience of international sales would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Presentation skills and the ability to deliver an effective product demo
- Strong analytic mind that can diligently problem solve and trouble-shoot issues independently
- Must have an interest in technology and confidence to demonstrate value from tech solutions. Some understanding of key players in the digital, eCommerce and industry space would be of benefit but not compulsory
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Good general computing skills including Office 365 in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel with understanding of how to manipulate data for analysis and reporting, confidence in using digital sales and customer management tools eg Pipedrive
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Device Design Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Developer (SC Clearable/AWS/Automation/DevOps/Ansible)
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Location: Hampshire, England