|Job Title:||Partner Account Exec/Handler - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Partner Account Exec/Handler - Contract - Berkshire
Partner Account Exec/Handler with a marketing (agency or in-house) background required on an ongoing contract basis by a leading telecoms brand in Berkshire.
This role will be to manage the partner/offer booking process within the digital engagement platform team.
Apart from sourcing the partners for their customer reward offerings (that's not part of this role) this person will be responsible for the end to end partnerships with a focus on the booking and on-boarding process which they will manage from end to end.
- Support the management of the partner/offer booking process
- Working with existing partners to:
- Develop the partner strategy
- Advise on content strategy
- Align offers to the revenue generating model
- Obtain visuals and content to pass onto stakeholders within content teams
- Previous experience in an Account Management position within a marketing agency or function would be beneficial
- Some promotions experience would be beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative ability to develop partner offer ideas
- Personable with excellent collaborative skills
- An ability to create and follow processes
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.