Paralegal - Commercial Property
Based in Reading
We are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join our client's fantastic in-house legal team, with daily challenges to your work and opportunity to fully utilise your skills at the forefront of mobile network services.
You will be responsible for providing Paralegal support to the Legal Property Team. Duties will include:
- Managing and logging incoming post
- Deeds management - locating and updating Deeds as required
- Management of the team inbox
- Quarterly litigation reporting
- Supporting with document signatures and governance arrangements
What we are looking for:
Aside from a confident, engaging manner, which will allow you to get the very best out of those around you, we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience as a Paralegal within Commercial Property
- Able to handle high volumes of work and can adapt quickly
- A 'can do' attitude with excellent communication skills
- Organised and enthusiastic
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.