My client is a leading company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently recruiting for a paralegal to provide experienced and skilled in-house legal support to the various business areas.
The role is dynamic and will involve providing support on a variety of matters relating to consumer electronics distribution, marketing and aftersales.
- Drafting and preparing a wide range of legal documents, including commercial contracts, consumer terms/notices, non-standard agreements etc.
- Drafting and preparing reports, correspondence and letters.
- Researching laws and legal developments.
- Assisting with casework, including drafting statements of case and filing of documentation.
- Drafting and preparing advice on compliance with company business practices, policies, procedures and law.
- Responding to ad hoc queries from other departments within company, providing appropriate solutions.
- Working closely with other lawyers throughout company's European Legal Team and supporting Legal Counsel workload in the UK.
- Providing training and training material to business departments as necessary.
- Implementing legal policies and business practices.
- Interfacing with selected external lawyers as required.
- Practicing in European-wide or Global-wide initiatives as required.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in either private practice or in-house.
- LPC qualification and excellent academics required.
- A strong understanding of consumer protection legislation, e-commerce and the legal aspects of channel management.
- Experience in litigation, civil procedure and document management.
- High-level legal drafting skills.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.