6 month contract
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their growing legal team.
Reporting into the Senior Legal Counsel, you will provide support to this in-house legal team.
- Supporting Senior Legal Counsel on all aspects of the various programmes that are currently running ensuring that all programmes are delivered to target and budget and that reliable commercial legal advice is provided on a variety of subjects.
- A strong focus on supporting our internal and external surveyors and property teams together with ensuring that they deliver to agreed standards and within defined timescales and to budget.
- Strong administrative and IT skills to complete database entries, run reports, scan copy and upload documents, amend and type up reports and legal documents.
- Research and drafting advice.
The type of person:
- Hold a relevant Degree or have previous experience as a Paralegal/Legal PA
- Experience of working in any of the following areas: Telecommunications; Commercial or Real Estate Litigation; in house legal team and/or Real Estate
- An ability to interact with lawyers and non lawyers and to build excellent working relationships across the board in a challenging environment
- Be able to cope with an extensive and challenging workload while balancing occasionally conflicting priorities
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.