|Job Title:||Palo Alto Firewall Consultant/Architect/Designer (PCNSE/Cloud)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Palo Alto Firewall Consultant/Architect/Designer (PCNSE, Cloud, Azure, AWS) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Palo Alto expert, with extensive experience working as a hands on Designer/Architect. The successful applicant will also have strong Palo Alto technical knowledge and experience.
- PCNSE certified or equivalent
- Must have extensive experience implementing and supporting large scale and complex firewall deployments and have in depth knowledge of all areas of the Palo Alto firewall platform, including advanced features (app-id, url filtering, global protect, user id, clustering, wildfire etc.) and Panorama management.
- Must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues and where necessary work as part of a team to find a resolution
- Must have experience of deploying firewall solutions in public cloud environments preferably Azure
- Palo Alto firewall solutions design experience required
- End to end, hands on design and implementation experience required
- Any experience of the following firewall vendors would be an advantage - CheckPoint & Fortinet
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.