|Job Title:||Paid Social Media Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
PAID SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
CONTRACT - 3 MONTHS
We're looking for an experienced and dynamic Paid Social Media Manager to support the effective execution of our global B2B marketing & communications activities and campaigns, leveraging first party data, insights and research to deliver tailored, delightful experiences to a growing set of stakeholders and audiences.
As Paid Social Media Manager, you will sit in the Global Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence and report to the Global Head of Digital Marketing. This role will supervise, optimize & analyze our paid social media campaigns across all social channels (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), working closely with partners to stay on top of the latest trends, functionalities, and best practices. This role will also work closely with paid social media governance, including ad account structure, naming conventions and financial management.
Other responsibilities of the Paid Social Media Manager include:
- Supervise, execute, analyze and optimize global paid social media campaigns, strategies and always-on activity, leveraging first party data, insights and research
- Embed standards of excellence with Ericsson's paid social media activity, ensuring all activity following appropriate UTM tagging strategies & naming conventions
- Work with the Connected Data & Analytics team on paid social media reporting, dashboarding and automation, delivering regular and real-time insights to inform better business decisions
- Establish an optimization practice within an agile framework by setting goals & hypotheses, leveraging real-time data & insights to iterate and scale to optimize performance and conversion
- Build strong strategic relationships with media platforms and our global media agency
- Work closely and support teams across the Marketing & Comms function, including Global Campaigns, Market areas, Social Media, Events, and Employer Brand teams.
- Drive innovation and thought leadership in paid social media strategy, staying on top of the latest features & best practices and working with partners and platforms on testing new functionalities
- Work with the Global Social Media team on account governance, ensuring ad accounts are appropriately organized, named and managed
- Collaborate with agencies and platform partners on financial management including invoicing & POs, establishing standardized ways of working where relevant.
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing with regular recommendations and insights regarding digital channel optimization, innovation and persona optimization.
- Help embed digital fluency in our organization by using accessible, jargon-free language when explaining campaign strategies and results and educating as you go
The successful Paid Social Media Manager will have:
- Proven experience in global B2B organization, preferably within technology, services, software, mobile industry. Experience with channel partners/resellers, service providers/carriers a plus.
- Strong experience working in Social Media, including extensive knowledge of Paid Social Strategy, Management & Reporting.
- Fluency in Social Media platform management, including Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager & Twitter Ads Manager.
- Extremely analytical, with the ability to make data-based decisions and conclusions, understanding business complexities and developing simple and effective ways to support business goals.
- The ability to make decisions under pressure, and delegate effectively
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage stakeholders effectively
- Budget, invoicing and risk management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with experience managing agencies and partners
- Exceptional team-player acumen with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a diverse and matrixed global organization with conflicting priorities
To apply for the Paid Social Media Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.