|Job Title:||Paid Search Executive/Marketing Executive|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Paid Search Executive for a company based in Shepherds Bush.
You are a Paid Search Executive delivering performance analysis and optimisation of our global paid search activity.
As part of the Paid Media team within the Performance Marketing team you are a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail and understanding of marketing practices.
Working in a global role you will work collaboratively with the UK & US marketing teams driving and delivering global best practice in paid search analysis and optimisation.
Performance analysis & optimisation
- Proactively understand account, channel and market performance across all paid search activity.
- Work with Paid Media Managers to identify and prioritise optimisation opportunities taking ownership of the delivery and effectiveness of each plan.
Testing implementation & scheduling
- Manage the implementation of testing programmes across accounts, channels and markets.
- Work with Paid Media Managers to identify and prioritise testing opportunities taking ownership of the delivery and effectiveness of each test.
Account hygiene and structure
- Ensure all accounts are structured optimally and adhering to agreed best practice in terms of hygiene.
- Work with Paid Media Managers to identify opportunities to drive efficiency through structure.
- Responsible for day-to-day reporting of accounts and channels.
- Be first point of contact for Paid Media Managers on account performance.
Keyword and bidding implementation
- Continually optimise our keyword sets, identifying opportunities to improve account performance.
- Manage bidding across accounts to drive optimum performance in line with agreed strategy as set out by Paid Media Managers.
Performance Initiative implementation
- Work with the Paid Media Managers to identify, prioritise and deliver agreed performance initiatives that focus on driving growth and improving channel efficiency.
The successful Paid Search Executive will have:
- Channel management tools - e.g. Adwords, Bing, Facebook
- Advanced analysis
- Budget management
- Google Analytics
Experience Desirable in:
- Bid management platforms - e.g. Marin, Kenshoo etc
To apply for the Paid Search Executive please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.