|Job Title:||Paid Search Executive - PPC, Google Analytics|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
This is a great opportunity to work within Digital and Marketing in a global role with UK and US marketing teams. The role can be home based, or work from either the Oxford office or the Shepherd's Bush office in London.
A great working environment is available with flexible working and great benefits.
This is a fixed term contract until December 2021
As a Paid Search Executive you will be delivering performance analysis and optimisation of global paid search activity.
As part of the Paid Media team within the Performance Marketing team you are a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail and understanding of marketing practices.
Working in a global role you will work collaboratively with the UK & US marketing teams driving and delivering global best practice in paid search analysis and optimisation.
Areas of responsibility:
- Performance analysis & optimisation
- Proactively understand account, channel and market performance across all paid search activity.
- Work with Paid Media Managers to identify and prioritise optimisation opportunities taking ownership of the delivery and effectiveness of each plan.
- Testing implementation & scheduling
- Manage the implementation of testing programmes across accounts, channels and markets.
- Work with Paid Media Managers to identify and prioritise testing opportunities taking ownership of the delivery and effectiveness of each test.
- Account hygiene and structure
- Ensure all accounts are structured optimally and adhering to agreed best practice in terms of hygiene.
- Work with Paid Media Managers to identify opportunities to drive efficiency through structure.
- Responsible for day-to-day reporting of accounts and channels.
- Be first point of contact for Paid Media Managers on account performance.
- Keyword and bidding implementation
- Continually optimise our keyword sets, identifying opportunities to improve account performance.
- Manage bidding across accounts to drive optimum performance in line with agreed strategy as set out by Paid Media Managers
- Performance Initiative implementation
- Work with the Paid Media Managers to identify, prioritise and deliver agreed performance initiatives that focus on driving growth and improving channel efficiency.
What experience we are looking for:
- Previous experience of PPC
- Channel management tools - e.g. Adwords, Bing, Facebook
- Advanced analysis, Budget management and Google Analytics
- Exceptional problem solving skills along with strong communication and a keen eye for detail
- A desire to learn, develop skills and challenge themselves & others
- Highly organised & logical approach to managing workloads and deadlines
- Excellent collaboration and team skills
Experience Desirable in:
- Bid management platforms - e.g. Marin, Kenshoo etc
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.