Role: Paid Media Strategist
Type: 6 Month Contract initially
Location: Fully Remote
We're looking for someone who's ambitious and keen to support the execution of our client's global marketing program through the effective use of Paid Media, including Display, Programmatic and SEM. Through leveraging first party data, insights and research, this role will help us deliver tailored, delightful experiences to a growing set of stakeholders and audiences.
The role will work closely with the Campaign Director and our Paid Media agency, and report into the Head of Digital Marketing.
- Develop, execute, and optimise cutting - edge paid strategies, aligned with integrated global marketing initiatives to drive business outcomes.
- Day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns, including testing of campaign elements to ensure an ideal customer experience.
- Manage all aspects of paid search, display and social advertising strategies. Some traditional channels eg. OOH, print, as well as global media partnerships negotiation and implementation.
- Define, measure, and evaluate paid media critical metrics eg: return on investment, cost and click performance, reach, engagement, conversion, and provide meaningful insights into campaign performance
- Brief and manage agency to build out media buys for various platforms and supervise the day-to-day execution. Manage overall budget for paid media.
- Maintain and share knowledge of industry standard methodologies and new technologies across the Marketing and Communications organization.
- Ability to write engaging, results-oriented ad copy and landing page content that converts at high rates a plus.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of digital customer journey behaviour to apply to critical initiatives.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Proven experience in global B2B organization, preferably within technology, services, software, mobile industry. Experience with channel partners/resellers, service providers/carriers a plus.
- Experience working with Digital Marketing & Paid Media Strategy
- Understanding of multi-channel paid advertising strategy across B2B audiences with prior campaign execution examples. Global campaigns are preferred.
- Fluency in working with Programmatic, Display, SEM & Analytics platforms, including Google Marketing Platform (e.g. DV360, GTM).
- Experience managing and negotiating with third party agencies, vendors and partners
- Extremely analytical, with the ability to make data-based decisions and conclusions, understanding business complexities and developing simple and effective ways to support business goals.
- The ability to make decisions under pressure, and delegate effectively
- Excellent communication skills to present the results of campaign performance verbally, as well as provide clear and concise reports.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage stakeholders effectively
- Exceptional team-player acumen with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within a diverse and matrixed global organization with conflicting priorities
- Preferably a BA degree in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.