|Job Title:||Paid Media Manager (B2C, Luxury Travel Brand)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Paid Media Manager
My client are a leading luxury travel company, who operate in the UK & USA. They create world-wide, tailor-made and unforgettable holidays for a wide range of clients, from safariing in Africa, to Polar Bear spotting and glacier trekking in the Arctic. Due to company expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Paid Media Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, working out of their offices in West London.
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for managing the strategy and delivery of UK market paid channels including search, social, display & remarketing. As channel owner of UK market activity, you will own UK media budget and will be responsible for return on investment.
Paid Media Channel Owner
- Accountable for all paid media spend across search, social, display and remarketing.
- Define and implement channel strategies that maximise return on investment.
- Actively review performance, investing in the most performant areas of each channel and across channel
Budget & demand management
- Manage channels accordingly within agreed budgets, actively communicating with key stakeholders on performance vs budget and recommending actions accordingly.
- Manage demand accordingly within agreed targets, actively communicating with key stakeholders on delivery vs target and recommending actions accordingly.
- Define and implement optimisation programmes to ensure optimal efficiency of investments.
- Work with Paid Media Lead and the US Paid Media Manager to prioritise channel executive workload and ensure efficiency of optimisation processes and workload.
- Proven demonstrable experience required in:
- Channel management tools - e.g. Adwords, Bing, Facebook
- Advanced analysis
- Budget management
- Google Analytics
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for Travel / experience working for a Travel company
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply tday with a copy of your most recent CV
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.