PA to Chief Marketing Officer - Start ASAP (by Monday 26th March) 2-3 weeks cover. Maidenhead.
Applicants must be available to start immediately
In this high profile position you will act as a trusted confidante and sounding board to the Chief Marketing Officer and maintain a supportive and trusting relationship while understanding one another implicitly. As well as this, you will ensure full awareness and understanding of the strategy of the Chief Marketing Officer, the business area and the wider organisation. You'll be tasked with providing proactive, comprehensive support and efficient running of the business area, in order to help achieve their personal and company objectives including making final priority calls in the absence of the Chief Marketing Officer in areas such as budget approvals. Playing a leadership and co-ordination role with other PA's within function and cross-functionally, ensuring high standards are met and the function is highly regarded. This includes contributing to development plans, providing coaching and mentoring and leading by example.
- Managing the Chief Marketing Office in an efficient, effective and professional manner while presenting a professional and seamless service at all times and offering a high level of knowledge and expertise in the absence of the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Creating reports and presentations to a high standard and having a proactive involvement in all correspondence and presentations sent and received.
- Scheduling meetings and events; arranging travel, accommodation, restaurant bookings all in line with budgetary guidelines.
- Acting as key interface with third parties on behalf of the Chief Marketing Officer, arranging visits to the office and ensuring that meetings are professionally set up, well managed and all visitors enjoy a great customer experience.
- Proactively managing both email's and diaries to ensure the Chief Marketing Officer's time is managed to an agreed plan, using knowledge and understanding of their priorities and departmental strategy to ensure that the function is as effective as possible at all times.
- Fulfilling all administrative activities as required including; filing, telephone calls, producing minutes, purchase orders, preparing expenses, maintaining contact lists, proactive meeting preparation and action tracking.
- Creating and cascading information and communications to the team and business area.
- Planning and organising team events ensuring they meet the desired outcomes
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of working as a PA at Board Level.
- Experience gained in a large, environment i.e. utilities, telecoms, finance, start-ups
- Office 365 - essential
- Strong PowerPoint
- Complex diary management
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with the ability to manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, providing effective communication across differing levels of technical and business understanding.
- Ability to establish and maintain excelling working relationships at all levels, internally and with customers and suppliers.
- Proficient in all of the Microsoft suite.
- An understanding of the sensitive nature of work and maintain strict confidence at all times.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach coupled with an outgoing attitude.
- Innovative and flexible personality, willing to apply additional effort where necessary and to adapt to changes in organisation and environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.