|Job Title:||PA / Personal Assistant to Director|
|Salary:||Competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
PA/ Personal Assistant to Director
Contract until the end of January 2020
We are looking for an experienced PA to urgently join this well known telecoms client based in Berkshire.
You will be providing 1-2-1 support at Director level. Key responsibilities will include diary management, arranging travel, handling expenses, booking meetings etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a strong PA background from a large organisation at Director & Board level
- Must have supported at least 2 Directors at one time
- Ideally you will come from a technology/IT/Telecoms company
- Be able to hit the ground running with this very busy role.
- Have excellent attention to detail, good computer skills and be able to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- You will also be self-motivated, have strong organisational skills and have great communication skills.
- Must have excellent MS Office skills including Office 365 experience
- Experienced within a Start-up environment / transformation is an advantage
If you think you are the person for this role the please submit your online application or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PMO Manager - PMO - P30 - Swords - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Mandarin Speaking Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Deployment Quantity Surveyor
Location: Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Planning / Property Administrators
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Resourcing Advisor (Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Glasgow, Central Belt, Scotland