Project People have a fantastic opportunity for a PA to join a market leading business at the forefront of technology.
As a PA you responsibilities will include;
- Provide proactive diary management and co-ordination of meetings and all related arrangements i.e. travel arrangements etc.
- Use judgement when scheduling meetings; determining the purpose of the meeting and the time that will be required and ensuring all relevant meeting documents (including agendas, pre-reading, prep, action updates and input from the team) are available prior to the meeting.
- Have regular reviews to revisit current priorities to ensure the meeting schedule is optimised.
- Support the wider People & Customer teams when appropriate.
- Support the Directors DR's where appropriate.
- Email Management and Correspondence Management.
- Manage the Director`s email at all times and delegate emails to the team where appropriate ensuring they are tracked to completion.
- Respond to emails where appropriate using the email filing system to clearly identify those emails you are managing and flag any urgent emails for response.
The ideal PA will have;
- Understanding and be able to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Extensive demonstrated experience working as a Personal Assistant to a director in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload.
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to introduce and manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Excellent time management and self-organisation skills with the ability to work effectively to tight timescales and under pressure/stressful situations.
If this sounds like the next role for you then contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.