|Job Title:||Out of Hours Service Desk Agent|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour|
|Duration:||6 months plus|
|REF:||OOH - FJ_1637152855|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents. This role will cover 7pm to 11pm for 2 to 3 evenings through week and involve working weekends. Required to be flexible with shift patterns.
- Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
* Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
* Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
* Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are 'beyond them' and escalates so they can be resolved.
* Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
* Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
* Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
Qualifications - External
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
* Technical assessments if applicable
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
* Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
* Meeting service level requirements.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Oracle Functional SCM Consultant
Location: Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Operations Engineer - IT Support
Location: City of London, London
Senior Technical Operations Specialist (AIX)
Location: Telford, Shropshire