|Job Title:||OSS Transformation Technical Lead Architect - Cloud|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||almost 1 year ago|
Great role to be involved with a pioneering OSS transformation programme working for a high profile and well known company.
This will be a technical leadership role providing a middle layer of technical and team management on this innovative programme.
Context behind the role:
- Accountable for providing technical leadership and governance to adhere and deliver against the business's architecture, technical and business objectives.
- Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
- Lead the team of Transformation Technical Delivery Authorities and provide technical leadership and direction.
- Develop and manage the relationship with internal stakeholder and partners to support and deliver our requirements and the contracted outcomes to budget, time and quality.
- Provide the technical leadership and direction to the partners
- Support Technical domain lead to build and prioritising the 18 month technical and budget roadmap.
What experience is needed:
- Technical leadership experience/tech lead/team lead background.
- In depth OSS architecture experience from a telecoms environment is required.
- Any data analytics or data architecture experience would be desirable
- Working within the cloud services are such as Azure, AWS, PAAS & SAAS would also be desirable.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)
Security Cleared* Oracle eBusiness Fusion Financials