|Job Title:||OSS Transformation Lead|
|REF:||TI - OSSTL_1571646939|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Project People are currently recruiting for an OSS Transformation Lead to join a leading mobile operator based in Berkshire.
Your responsibilities as OSS Transformation Lead will include to;
- Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
- Lead the team of Transformation Technical Delivery Authorities and provide technical leadership and direction.
- Lead the team that ensure that the technical requirements are defined and contracted to deliver the technical requirements.
- Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
- Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management.
- Work with wider business and the partners to build 18 month technical and budget roadmap.
- Build and manage excellent working relationship with partners and developing this to meet current and future needs.
The ideal OSS Transformation Lead will have;
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organisation to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements.
- You will have provided direction on large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations.
- Proven capability to communicate transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks.
- In depth understanding of 3G, 4G Radio Access and Core Network Architecture.
- In depth understanding of IP/Transport Architecture and principles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking company and industry leading professionals. Please contact email@example.com for more information or apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: London, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure/Transformation/Change
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Infrastructure Architect - DataCentres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire