Looking for an OSS Designer/Architect who is strong technically in service assurance and who can coordinate / drive delivery and people in different team, to work for a well known brand.
You will be responsible for technical governance of the OSS, underpin the Design, Planning, Deployment and Operations of RAN and Access Transport Network and the delivery governance.
What the role will be doing:
- Own the delivery of projects in OSS and be accountable to gather business and technical requirements for the OSS and translate into technical solutions.
- Accountable for projects technical governance, to guarantee delivery in Time, Cost and Quality.
- Managing the OSS vendor.
- Manage the communication with the internal stakeholders and with our business partners.
- Perform effective Stakeholder Management. Engage Stakeholders in planning and decision making, having regular updates and managing expectations.
- Proficient experience of OSS Architectures supporting Service Assurance (Performance Management and Fault Management), Service Management and Network Resource Management.
- Strong operational and design experience in the OSS domain, with advanced knowledge of OSS architectures and systems.
- Expert at requirements gathering and extensive experience of creating solution designs.
- Fluent in the use of TOGAF, ITIL and eTOM frameworks.
- Good knowledge of the Radio Access Network and Access Transport domains.
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.