OSS Project Manager (Telecoms) - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for an OSS Project Manager to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis.
The OSS Project Manager will be reporting into the OSS Transformation Programme Manager, and will be responsible for the Customer Experience Management (CEM) platform and Delivery Assurance for the 3rd parties.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Telecoms experience.
- Strong 3rd party management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage dependencies and risks and holding suppliers / vendors to account.
- Strong financial management skills (managing budgets).
- OSS experience (desirable).
- Formal Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince2, APMP)
The role of the OSS Project Manager is to set up and manage multiple end-to-end business projects simultaneously, ensuring that the benefits and outcomes of the projects are defined and delivered whilst effectively controlling scope, dependencies, risks and issues. The OSS Project Manager will enable the projects to be delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Managing indirect matrix teams of up to 20+ people per project across the business.
- Individual project budgets likely to be £1m+.
- Responsibility for managing 2-3 projects simultaneously.
- KPI's will be the successful delivery of the business outcomes for the projects that the OSS Project Manager is targeted to deliver.
- Key contacts will be senior business representatives and sponsors, CIO delivery management (Release Delivery Manager/Technical Delivery Manager), Programme Office, and key members of operational/business teams that are supporting projects.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.