|Job Title:||OSS IT Managed Services Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
OSS IT Managed Services Procurement Manager
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a strong, dynamic, flexible, experienced and well-rounded IT Managed Services Procurement Manager with experience of procuring build and operate services of significant value, complexity and risk, ideally in the telecoms network operations domain (as opposed to billing or customer care). The suitable person will have well-rounded experience across the IT services procurement lifecycle. The role will own all thevcommercial deliverables associated with a complex IT managed services procurement. This includes creating business cases, pricing models & total cost of ownership models; bid pricing analysis & reviews, developing charges/pricing templates and drafting commercial contract schedules. Strong stakeholder management and ability to successfully engage with the IT team procuring these services and capabilities is critical.
- Formal commercial and financial definition of charging and pricing models that align with services and outcomes.
- Conducting commercial analysis for "packages" of service requirements. Develop TCO models for future/transformed services.
- Create tenders and lead strategic commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and the businesses standards.
- Support supplier commercial and financial due diligence on the business, make relevant info available to the suppliers during the procurement process, e.g. third party contracts.
- Responsible for all commercial and performance schedules and information in the strategic procurements in scope of this outsourcing project.
- Manage and coordination of the bidder responses' commercial analysis, comparison and scoring; compliance monitoring of bidders.
- Ensure new contract governance / approval mechanisms are followed rigourously.
- Work with relevant vendor/partner manager to develop outcome based performance frameworks for potential suppliers and define key contractual KPIs.
- Work as part of a "virtual project team" and be an key part of the team in the outsourcing project.
- Act as key liaison into the IT and legal teams to ensure they are aligned with this procurement.
Key challenges in order of priority:
- Overcoming the organisational boundaries in joint venture operating environment.
- Be resilient and diplomatic under pressure.
- Working with shareholder procurement teams who have competing internal workloads but need to provide precise inputs/direction and sign-off the requirements.
- Turning complex service and technical requirements into suitable commercial models.
- Getting access to and information from busy managers/ business users.
- Must be self-driven and able to work with minimum management supervision to tight timelines.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
OSS ARCHITECT (TECHNICAL DELIVERY AUTHORITY) - CEM
Location: Berkshire, England
OSS Architect - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Service Delivery Manager - IT - Retail - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Excellent Benefits
IT Support Analyst
Location: Theale, Berkshire
2nd/3rd Line Microsoft/Apple IT Analyst/Service Desk/Help Desk
Location: London, England