OSS Solution Architect - Berkshire - Contract
Leading Mobile Telecoms service provider require a skilled OSS Solution Architect with experience of CEM solutions to join a complex transformation team which is responsible for design, delivery and management of OSS solutions in telecommunications environment using both in-house resources and 3rd party deliveries.
This will be an ongoing contract position based in Berkshire.
- Collaborate with the Transformation Technical Delivery Lead to develop technical architecture for assigned business solutions in telecom domain around OSS (CEM) and integration to external services
- Work with the Tech Lead and business stakeholders to gain understanding of organization strategy key to developing responsive, resilient, and innovative architectures
- Analyse system elements, (software, monitoring, reporting functions and capabilities, integration architecture, and processes) with recommendations for appropriate changes according to pre-identified requirements.
- Accurately communicate pertinent information
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality improvement efforts
- Solve problems and makes decisions on a daily basis relative to architecture responsibilities
- 8-10 years related hands-on experience in large scale design of OSS/CEM
- Experience with multiple Network domain architecture technologies (RAN, IP, MPLS, Transport, Core etc)
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Porjectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.