Oracle HCM Solutions Architect
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and in some instances supporting global solutions to meet the technology needs of business initiatives, participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives, and creating architecture specifications and other design artefacts.
- Have a cross-section of three traditional skillsets: technical solutions architecture, business analysis, and relationship management.
- Demonstrate that you can establish yourself as a trusted technical advisor with key internal business stakeholders, and define and evangelize best practice design and modelling methodologies.
- Worked with Oracle Taleo for recruiting and Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) including core HR, Benefits, Absence, Talent & Performance and Compensation.
- Be familiar with the security model for both Taleo and Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Good knowledge of data loading techniques (both HDL and spreadsheet loaders) and be confident in understanding data extracts and reporting capabilities of the Oracle products.
- Be familiar with the way in which Oracle releases new versions of their solutions including looking at any changes to functional and non-functional components. You should have a good understanding of HR organisation, procedures and processes allowing you to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Collaborate on analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment decisions with teams to ensure the quality and consistency of the solution.
- Oversee and support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering for initiatives.
- Provide functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert leading Business Owners (HR) through the entire implementation lifecycle.
- Facilitate sessions to understand the business objectives, requirements and system needs; map these to the technological landscape functionality and design solutions that best meets the business requirements.
- Conduct functional design workshops, and lead the hands-on building of the solution leveraging core configuration capabilities etc. using development teams as necessary
- Ability to configure (and/or oversee configuration efforts) within the HCM Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-up.
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
- Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed by and check validation scripts, testing scenarios and test scripts.
- Support the business through go-live process and a play key role in knowledge transfer, documentation and in supporting solution adoption
- Lead business and technical teams through the system upgrade process. Understand product documentation, apply to business process, recommend upgrade strategy and manage upgrade tasks.
- Lead business and technical teams to implement new integration implementations as required by the business process. Develop relationship with vendor to understand product and implementation best practices.
- Translate business/functional requirements and analyse system capabilities to propose system design options. Ultimately providing recommendations on the most appropriate technology design to meet the business needs.
- Understand the impacts of key decisions / design choices and be able to articulate the impacts of those decisions: i.e. provide pro/cons. Bridging the gap between business analysis and solutions development.
- Design systems that support the strategic initiatives and technology landscape (current and planned). Ensuring that all solutions delivered are robust, flexible, scalable, supportable and secure.
- Consult with the business on technology roadmap decisions, providing insight into industry best practices and opportunities to leverage system features and functionality.
- Enhance Security and Validation Strategies & Plans.
- Interact with and advise the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- Plan system optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for Core HCM and Taleo applications.
- Proven Experience in a Functional role for Oracle HCM Cloud and is ideally certified by Oracle
- Proven experience with Taleo
- Proven experience in full development life cycle and significant experience in delivering applications and architecture services in a production environment
- Experience in the implementation of structured design and architecture processes in a corporate environment
- Ability to learn and master new technologies with a technical and math aptitude
- Enterprise-level business project experience with strong process analysis, design, and documentation
- Prior experience leading HCM implementations/upgrades
- Ability to work on all project phases: Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration Testing, Production Support
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and streamlining business processes redesigning
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- HDL Integration Experience / Integration Experience with other systems
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.