|Job Title:||Oracle Service Cloud & PHP Consultant/Architect|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Oracle Service Cloud & PHP Consultant/Architect (Oracle CX/RightNow) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an expert PHP designer, consultant & programmer with experience of Oracle CX customer portal
- Must have very strong and recent experience of fixing PHP defects, producing small PHP design changes and resolving PHP issues following go live stage.
- Must have specific experience in portals and be an expert in PHP programming within the Oracle CX framework
- Oracle CX - Service Cloud (RightNow) Awareness and previous experience
- Able to design and deliver bespoke PHP solutions for Oracle CX customer portal and agent dashboard is essential.
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery with experience of delivering a PHP full project lifecycles, including past experience of Oracle CX
- Excellent customer facing experience, able to develop a rapport with customers, Colleagues, Partners and Oracle.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with a range of people of varying technical knowledge, often explaining complex concepts to colleagues and business users/stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Principal Oracle BI Consultant ( OBIEE/OBIA)
Location: London, England
Service Desk Agent
Location: Republic of Ireland
IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise)
Location: Berkshire, England
Service Architect Engineer - Contract -Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
IT Service Desk - 1st Line - 150 Euro p.d.
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €120 - €150 per day