|Job Title:||Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Managed Services Architect/Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Managed Services Architect/Functional Consultant (PHP/Oracle Service Cloud) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based from home, remote working, and later Croydon.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong experience and be able to define, scope, plan, estimate, design & deliver large scale, complex solutions for Oracle CX modules/Fusion Cloud and PaaS Solutions, in both sales and implementation environments is essential.
- Experience of PHP
- Experience of delivering Oracle CX & Oracle Service Cloud solutions
- The role holder we provide Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) skills and knowledge and provides business consultancy to our customers.
- The individual will possess specific Oracle Service Cloud and customer portal development skills with a focus on the end to end design of solutions and integration with different systems.
- An ability to design and deliver bespoke solutions for Oracle CX customer portal and agent dashboard is desirable.
- Demonstrable track record of business consulting and project delivery of Oracle CX full project lifecycles
- Experience of leading teams to successful delivery of CX implementation projects is essential
- Excellent communications skills & client facing experience
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to maintain strategic perspective while undertaking complex and detailed work, with proven ability to deliver results within agreed timescales
- Desirable Skills: Service Cloud/Engagement Cloud Certified, or equivalent, CSS, HTML, Oracle Application Express, Oracle Visual Builder, SQL & PL/SQL
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Cloud Project Manager (Security Cleared)
Location: London, England
Oracle Finance Consultant
Oracle Project Consultant
Principal BI Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Project Manager (End User Computing)