Oracle Project Consultant
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Oracle Project Consultant role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
The role holder provides business consultancy to our client base and will develop other consulting opportunities. They may lead small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
Key Requirements and Accountability's:
- Oracle Projects Functional Consultancy experience
- Oracle Cloud/Fusion
- Oracle PPM - Costing & Billing experience
- Oracle Project Cloud configurations experience
- Used to working alongside the Oracle Financial Lead
- Strong client facing experience
* Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Works to the assignment description and consulting standards. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
Needs to have Oracle experience.
* Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to define and deliver large assignments of high complexity. At this level would be expected to have significant client relationship responsibility and would be proactive in bringing new ideas and product offerings to clients.
* Actively contributes knowledge and feedback on white papers/books. Actively participates in local special interest/practice groups. Makes use of experts in appropriate areas and provides some mentoring consultants. May manage a sub-practice area and ensures dissemination and sharing of practice knowledge throughout the organisation. Develops thought leadership.
* Identifies and secures extension business. Identifies and secures new assignments.
* Support client account planning.
* Reviews employee performance and undertakes significant career and assignment management.
* Supports recruitment activities.
* Manages the process for preparation of bids for major new work and frequently will take the leading role in client presentations.
* Maintains senior management to executive level relationships both internally and externally.
* Whilst principally responsible for client delivery they will have accountability for developing new business.
* Works with a moderate level of guidance to successfully execute a number of large assignments of high complexity.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Functional SCM Consultant
Location: Kildare, Republic of Ireland
I.T Project Manager (Oracle)
Location: Swords, Dublin
CONTRACT Project Manager
Location: West End, London
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Pension, Annual Performance Bonus
Java Developer/Java Software Developer (Core Java v7)
Location: London, England