|Job Title:||Oracle PPM Functional Consultant (Project Resource Management)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Oracle PPM Consultant/Oracle PPM Functional Consultant (Oracle Project Resource Management, Fusion, Oracle Costing & Billing, Oracle Project Cloud) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based remotely from home. The successful applicant must have strong Oracle Project Resource Management experience.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must be an Oracle Projects PPM Functional Consultant, as will be the dedicated Oracle Projects SME
- Must have strong Oracle Project Resource Management
- Must have been responsible for at least 2 Oracle Project Cloud configurations
- Must have strong Oracle PPM - Costing & Billing
- The successful applicant will work alongside the Oracle Financial Lead
- Desirable: banking sector or financial services sector experience
- May be responsible for leading a small teams of consultants or be part of a large team of consultants dealing with complex assignments and relationships.
- Owns and delivers significant consulting assignments.
- Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
- Manages and develops relationships with customers.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* DevOps Consultant
MacOS Architect/MacOS Consultant (Mac/JAMF/ACP/ACSP)
Location: London, England
MacOS Architect/MacOS Consultant (JAMF/ACP/ACSP)
Location: London, England
Product Manager - Fintech
Location: Remote, Global