|Job Title:||Oracle HCM Functional Consultant (Oracle eBusiness Suite)|
|Location:||South London, London|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Oracle HCM Functional Consultant (Oracle eBusiness Suite) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based remotely (home working) and in due course from Croydon, south London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be an Oracle HCM Functional Consultant with strong Oracle eBusiness Suite experience
- The role holder provides Oracle HCM business consultancy to our client base on eBusiness suite
- Proven delivery and pre-sales experience of eBusiness HCM solutions
- Full HCM eBusiness suite projects lifecycle experience and experience of leading a team
- The ability to define, scope, plan and estimate Oracle HCM Solutions
- Able to articulate business and technical issues related to HCM
- Excellent client facing experience
- Experience of following: Core HR, Self Service HR, Absences, Goals, Performance Management, Recruitment and Learning Management, Benefits
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.