|Job Title:||Oracle DBA - Oracle Financials Senior Systems Architect|
|Location:||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Duration:||1 year +|
|Contact Name:||Victor Dominguez|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Oracle DBA - Oracle Financials Senior Systems Architect
Duration: 1 year (possible extension)
Location - Newbridge & Remote
In Project people, we are looking for an Oracle DBA with 5 or more years' experience in the design of Oracle ERP solutions, translating ideas and concepts into implementable, supportable designs. You will also have experience in aligning with reference architectures and corporate standards, also in managing your designs within the constraints of cost, security and sustainability. You will work as part of a large team and be supported by our wider organization.
Your role will involve:
- Authority and responsibility for technical qualification of business opportunities, providing pre-sales and bid input
- Design of large/complex solutions balancing scope, risk, commercials, ensuring successful acceptance testing, managing a design team as necessary
- Influence - representing Fujitsu at industry, partner, customer events and forums, inputting to customer IT strategy
- Growth - building relationships with customers, establishing requirements and designing solutions
- Sharing and reusing knowledge
- Implementation, support and maintenance of Oracle eBusiness Suite, including BC/DR solutions
- Providing consultancy about security, hardening, solution design and architecture
We support customers who have a digital transformation business strategy - one that can only be realised through the application of new technologies, or old technologies in a new way. The technology solutions we provide allow our customers to create new business models, sources of revenue, organisation models, and ways of operating that would not have been possible or even considered without the technology innovation. Our customers and projects are varied and we invite you to help our customers on their digital journey.
- Oracle DBA with at least 5 years' experience working with Oracle e-business suite and related technologies. 2 years of this should be with Oracle e-business suite 12.2.
- Demonstrable experience with implementing Oracle technologies across a range of operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows, Linux and Solaris
- Experience working with SOA Suite, middleware technologies such as Weblogic, Oracle Data Integrator and/or CRM systems.
- Experience with other database technologies, SQL Server, noSQL databases etc.
- Flexibility to work out of hours if required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Oracle technology certifications
- Previous work in a consultancy or multiple customer environments or with Autonomous Database will be an advantage.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Cloud Financials Principal Consultant
Senior Oracle Finance Consultant
Oracle Projects/Functional Consultant
Oracle Cloud Projects Consultant (PPM)
Oracle PAAS Technical Consultant (Home Working)
Salary: Competitive daily rate