Oracle Database Administrator - Brussels
For one of our assignments in Brussels, we are currently looking for a senior Database Administrator.
- Participate in the tests of new versions. Discover bugs, propose improvements.
- Liaise with the development team,
- Manage data quality and perform data corrections (after approval by the data owners)
- Analyse, review, improve and document existing and future database components
- Develop PL/SQL store procedures, functions and packages that implement business logic
- Provide assistance to development team members in writing complex SQL queries
- Provide daily support of the application and assistance to other development teams
- Maintain database schema's in multiple environments
- Perform capacity planning and performance tuning
- Provide expertise in areas pertaining to Oracle database technologies
- Participate in defining and promoting best practices relating to database development
- Prepare activity reports for project management
A specific expertise of minimum 2 years with Oracle data analysis and database design is required
Very good knowledge of Oracle 11g features and concepts, SQL & PL/SQL;
Deep knowledge of entity relationship model, ability to read and understand UML diagrams,
Deep knowledge of back up, data guard and data pumps.
Excellent knowledge of English
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.