Start date: January 2019
My client is a global IT services company and they need a senior Oracle consultant to focus on the Oracle BI element of the solution.
The Oracle Consultant/Architect will:
* Work with the bid architect / solution owner to provide designs and solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
* Present solutions to senior management and customers.
* Take ownership of Designs for specific application components of the overall solution.
* Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
* Provide impact assessments on customer and internal Change Requests
* Provide estimates for design and development work using appropriate tooling and logic
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
* Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
* Tangible recognition from customers and/or Fujitsu sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
* Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Experience in OBIEE 11g product suite
* Experience in Oracle Database 12c
* Design and develop repositories
* Design and development of data modelling concepts using various tools like star schema and dimensional modelling
* Design of, and placing data in, physical, business and presentation layers
* Design and develop dashboards, including interactive and drill-down/through paths.
* Design and develop analyses, reports and ad hoc queries
* Develop data access queries through Oracle BI tools
* Experience with agents and OBIEE security
* Strong SQL experience, specifically regarding query performance
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will hold SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bid Test Consultant - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling / business development
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Lead Application Developer - BI / Analytics Reporting
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Salary: Daily Rate